2 kinds of fat

KickassYas
KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
its not what you think LOL

there's two kinds of "i'm fat" stories on this site...

1. I was once thin/less outta shape and now i'm fat

and

2. I've been fat my whole damned life.

REGARDLESS, its good to know that no one's struggle is more or less hard. No one deserves it more or less.

I felt like i needed to take a moment and say hey... regardless to why/how you're fat, you are fat. So am i. Let's fix this together. :)

as Meryl Streep said to Goldie Hawn in Death Becomes Her "I'll paint your *kitten* you paint mine."

:p

at least i think. i'm wayyy too lazy right now to verify that quote hah

lets be supportive of each other and really take this seriously. no more whining and not fixing it. no more easy way out plans. i'm here for you. are you here for me?

Replies

• ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    I will totally paint your bum if you paint mine! ( I love that movie, Meryl Streep is like...awesomeness).
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I was never 'fat,' I was 'fluffy' - like a marshmallow. :-)

Heck yeah, I'm here for ya!
  • I'm here for you!
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I've always been on the bigger side, so count me in under catagory #2. I can honestly say that the MFP plan is spot on. Since January 1st, I've dropped about 1.5-2 pounds a week and I was pretty faithful and logged everything I ate. The system totally works.
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Im soo here Girl!!!! Im here to give support and to get support and a good swift kick when I slack off from my diet...
  • mexiana
    mexiana Posts: 77 Member
    You forgot a third one that one day we'll be together.

#3. I USED to be fat, but now I'm not.

:bigsmile:
  • ilikeher
    ilikeher Posts: 78
    The ONLY reason this is working for me is because of MFP support. It's the only way I'm gonna make it so I'm happy to do the same and support you guys too ;)
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    You forgot a third one that one day we'll be together.

#3. I USED to be fat, but now I'm not.

:bigsmile:

I LOVE THAT!! I can't believe i forgot about it LOL
This discussion has been closed.