Replies

• jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    I LOVE honey mustard. LOVE it! :heart:
  • Rebecca1234
    Options
    bbq sauce!

Although, I've been putting balsamic vinegar on everything like it's bbq sauce.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Dijon Mustard. Yum.
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Salads = Poppyseed Dressing
    Meats/chicken = Barbecue Sauce (any kind!)
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    BBQ sauce is a very close second for me...I make onion and BBQ sandwiches a lot. SO good!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Jalapenos
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Has to be sour cream!!!!!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I have three and I do the low fat,

There is a restaurant up here in my neck of the wood called "The Diner", and it is run by the sweetest couple. They make their own home made dressing, Ranch. OMG Ya'll, like nothing you ever ate. I could drink it. Every time I go, I always get a salad and a extra cup of the dressing to go home with me.

The second is the O'Charley's low fat homey mustard. Most grocery stores sell it.

Last, well, not really a cond so to speak, but veggie cream cheese spread.

I use these 3 things instead of Mayo.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lately I've been putting Tostitos Creamy Salsa on everything...its like OMG the best and only 35 cals for two tbsp!

Its like a combo of salsa, mixed w/ sour cream of something....so its a dip, a sauce, and even a mayo and its got a great bite...not too hot but mmmm good!

hugs!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Honey..I love it on everything...lol and cranberry sauce! Too bad my favs are high calorie :grumble:
    I found a cranberry mustard that is pretty good..not the same, but it'll do. I'm a HUGE fam of the tostitos creamy spinach dip as a condiment too!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Hot sauce.

I get it from a local store and they get it from Mexico. It has lime in it...and says it is zero calories. LOL the way I eat it it probably has calories.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Ranch dressing is my all around fave as it has sooooooo many uses! Next would hafta be Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, yum.
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    Is hot fudge sauce a condiment? Well, that's a no-no.
    I love vinegar on my french fries, but french fries are off the list.
    Horse radish sauce on my prime rib? No.
    Okay, dill pickles.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    a-1 sauce. I havent been eating as much beef and I soooooooooooooooo miss the steak sauce!:sad:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    after moving to the "real" south...

cole slaw.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just one!! LOL! Here are my favs

BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Rays)

Franks RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use it on EVERYTHING)

Spicy Mustard or Whole Grain Mustard MMMM

Salsa (especially fresh with lots of cilantro)

Ranch Dressing (the real, homemade hidden valley kind)
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: thai chili sauce....it put it on everything...seriously, anything that's not sweet, it's so spicy and tasty, it can't go a day without it. if i could take any condiment with me to the other side when i die, it'd definitely be this stuff. I think I have a mild addiction to it, now that you all bring it up. :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: thai chili sauce....it put it on everything...seriously, anything that's not sweet, it's so spicy and tasty, it can't go a day without it. if i could take any condiment with me to the other side when i die, it'd definitely be this stuff. I think I have a mild addiction to it, now that you all bring it up. :blushing:
    Oh, I feel your pain! Check out my "I need an intervention" thread!! :wink: :laugh: That sounds good though! I love Thai flavors.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    after moving to the "real" south...

cole slaw.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm.

most people prob dont know that in the deep south cole slaw goes ON a sandwich. Ok so now I am hungry again, thanks!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    sorry!! Now I'M hungry..

hotdog.jpg

*drool drool*