Is it just me...or...???

Options
Are the remaining calories different on the "My Home" page and in the actual food diary? They are always different by one calorie, not a huge deal of course cause one little calorie won't affect anything, but do you guys notice that or am I losing it?

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Are the remaining calories different on the "My Home" page and in the actual food diary? They are always different by one calorie, not a huge deal of course cause one little calorie won't affect anything, but do you guys notice that or am I losing it?
  • Rebecca1234
    Options
    It's like that for me, too. That's something I would never have noticed.
  • fitsharon
    fitsharon Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nope you are not crazy it is off by one.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that!! So, you are not losing it or we are both losing it... :laugh: :laugh: maybe someone has an explanation but no biggie if you ask me... :flowerforyou:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Mine is the same.....wierd!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Mine's off by 2--not that it matters much. I don't even pay attention anymore to the "if everyday was like today" since my scale is hating me.
  • icks90
    icks90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are all freaks, mine isn't like that :tongue: Anyway, good job all of you. I am lacking quite a bit, but hopefully the increase in running will help me out!! Keep up the good work!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Yes, Laura, it *IS* just you.... put down the crack pipe and it will all clear up in a bit... *giggle* NIce catch, wonder why the discrepancy? Mine is the same, but others in here report different results. Must be the Evul Elektron Gawdz at work again.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I never paid any attention before but I just checked mine and mine are the same. I think it's just you Laura. giggle giggle
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    sometimes mine is off by about 1 and sometimes it isn't. :ohwell: