Anyone Starting P90X this week?

Options
Looking for people either starting in in Phase 1 or a week or so in...I would like to know how everyone else is doing. Please let me know if your using the nutrition plan or something made for you...Let's all help each other out!!!

Replies

• krostron
    krostron Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X this week. I haven't decided if i want to start today or monday! I'm not going to follw the nutrition plan...I honestly think that would just make me give up and quit. I'm going to follow the calorie count and just eat healthy. GL to you!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,749 Member
    Options
    Here's a group of P90Xers, most of whom started either last Monday or the Monday before:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/221352-p90x-support-group

I started last Monday, and I'm doing a modified (and abbreviated) Lean version. Come join us!
  • PJilly
    Options
    P.S. I'm not following the Nutrition Plan. I used Beachbody's Meal Plan Wizard to determine my calories (2100), and I'm tracking my food here using 50% carbs/25% protein/25% fat. This is my fourth round of P90X, and I'm alternating between it and Slim Series to maintain my weight loss as well as hopefully add some more lean.
  • warmy18
    warmy18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yeah i start tomorrow. good luck to us all :-)
  • jspring95
    jspring95 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks PJilly +1 for the link to the support thread. Starting week 2 on Monday after a rest day (actually did half of X stretch)...weird work schedule (3rd Shift) is actually gonna help me with this I think. Good luck to us all.
  • Depplover28
    Depplover28 Posts: 87
    Options
    I just started my first round today! I'm not following the nutrition plan, but I am zigzagging my calories every day.
  • PJilly
    Options
    Thanks PJilly +1 for the link to the support thread. Starting week 2 on Monday after a rest day (actually did half of X stretch)...weird work schedule (3rd Shift) is actually gonna help me with this I think. Good luck to us all.
    My pleasure! :-)