Where do you lose it last?

Options
So I am wondering... Where do you lose it first? And last?
I always lose my weight belly button and up (rib cage/bra line area) first. Along with my back, neck and face. But last is definitely my thighs! My stomach also now, which I am thinking is more difficult bc I had a baby!! So... What about you?
Can not wait to here responses. (oh and my arms suck too!) lol

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am about the same as you. I lose from my face down. My hips and thighs, unfortunately, are always the last to let go!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Funny you should ask...just yesterday I was looking at how my watch has become very loose, and bemoaning the fact that the first place I lose weight is my WRISTS! Which are never fat regardless of what my weight is! lol

As for where I lose last, I'll get back to you on that after more weight comes off and I can compare body parts :tongue:
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I lose my upper body first, especially my boobs. My butt and thighs are the last to go.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Face & "boobage" are first; stomach is ALWAYS last!:grumble:
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I lost in my torso area, especially in the bust and back area and my hips and lower stomach. :flowerforyou:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    First: tummy
    Last: arms
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    took a picture after losing 15 pounds and studied it. Looks like I lost a 'love handle' (yay!), a little around my knees/upper inner thigh, and around my face. It was a picture wearing the same clothes as before and in the same pose. This is the first time I've ever lost this much weight so I was curious where it would come off first.

I'm not complaining, because I'd love for it all to come off my face first, so my pictures look better, and my legs so I can wear shorts again! hahaha the love handle being gone is an extra bonus! hehee
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    my stomach is driving me crazy!!! Does anyone have any help for me???? Its the last thing I have to tone up I believe! :)
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I seem to be losing it in my face and butt... hopefully, I'll start losing my belly, thighs and back soon. Dear Lord, please leave my chest alone!!! (That's my husband's prayer LOL)
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    The body does what it wants, but in general, the last place you lose if the first place you gain. I carry my weight similar to you based on your profile pics: hips, thighs, and a prominent rear end. I have lost very few inches in these areas, though they are tightening a bit. Most of my inches have come off my waist, bust, face.
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    I think it depends on what exercises you are doing as well. I have been running so I have noticed in my legs because the muscles are more defined. Also my collarbone is starting to show. My butt has gotten smaller but boobs are the same. My cheeks I think will always be chubby they were chubby when I weighed 135 :(
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I think where you gain it first you lose it last. For me,it's my tummy.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    First I think boobs (still huge, just not disgustingly huge now), stomach, and face first. Oh yes, and hips! I have awesome hipbones. Legs last. Especially thighs, and I really hate them.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I guess my fat likes to run from my face down to my neck around my shoulders and hides in my extra fluffy back grrrr!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I lose it from my stomach, hips and face first then my arms. My arms are definetly my trouble area, but i'm finally seeing a difference in them!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm only about a quarter in, but so far I've lost it in my face, boobs, & thighs.
    I've had to get re-sized for a bra...& my pants fit much more nicely in the thigh area, with room to spare!
    I'm gathering what'll be last for me is my belly & arms. I don't really see a change (yet) !
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    haven't got to the last but the first was my nose
  • brunettebetty
    Options
    Tummy first for sure, then legs and face and finally...arms. Arms dont want to let it go! lol
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    my stomach is driving me crazy!!! Does anyone have any help for me???? Its the last thing I have to tone up I believe! :)

I lift heavy weights and it's working for me and I'm almost 52 yrs old. I've heard you can't lose weight and gain muscle but I never listen to what anyone tells me I can't do....I figure it out for myself and I'm losing weight and I'm starting to see muscle definition too!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I lose it in my thighs and in my face then the last places are my stomach and butt