Just saying hey!!

ordinarywmn
ordinarywmn Posts: 10
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Working on getting back to my normal weight after a long injury and illness, this program/application is awesome!!! I welcome any friends and support as in my life I was usually the support for a lot of people and now I am the one that needs support! thanks all!

Replies

• Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Hiya and welcome =)
  • HisPixie
    HisPixie Posts: 55 Member
    Heya! Trying to get back into the swing of things myself. Best of luck!
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    So far I love mfp. It has really helped me be motivated to do better. Glad you're on here trying to make a difference in your life. Good luck.
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Me too! 2 years ago I lost 75 pounds. After 3 serious injuries over the past year I've gained back 60! So, I'm getting back in the swing of things too! You'll find lots of support here! I personally made a request to have my butt kicked regularly!!
  • I am pretty new here too. I love seeing, in detail, what I put in my mouth. Plus on my down time at work I can go through all the posts and blogs and find alot of helpful information and hints. Welcome!
  • midmomike2
    midmomike2 Posts: 213
    Welcome! It can be hard getting back from a long "time off", but you can do it!
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Hi! I am kind of new here too! Really like it so far. Keep up mostly on my blackberry so this is the first time I have been to the website.....good luck everyone!! We can do this!

:flowerforyou:
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Best of luck with your new plan and continued recovery. This site and the apps are life savers!
This discussion has been closed.