mother's day is tomorrow and i want to do something for my m

Options
well i got my mom a present for mother's day but my mom also likes people to put effort on her gift such as; me doing something for her or everyone in the family doing something together (and special ) and having fun
so can anyone give me ideas of things to do for mother's day
PLEASE !!!!!
... oh yeah i also said that i was gonna make her breakfast tomorrow so what are your favorite healthy breakfasts

Replies

• michellellake
    michellellake Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Along with her gift you could write a letter telling her all the things you remember her doing for you when you were little and growing up and the fun things that she did for you. Tell her that you appreciate all the things that she has done over the years and continues to do even now.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    I don't know what you and your family enjoy but some ideas: picnic, planting flowers, movie, making dinner together, pedi/mani's for the girls, coffee and bookstore browsing, watching old family movies/looking at old pictures, museum, long walk, bowling, miniature golf, board games, card games.

Breakfast is not fancy for us. How about fresh fruit and yogurt? Or you could make a strata with Swiss cheese and veggies.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I don't know what's around where you live but my daughter took me to this place today......awesome! Check out the website

www.filoli.org