Turbo Kick (aka Turbo Jam)

Options
Hey everyone! It's the start of a new semester for me, and I've joined a class called Turbo Kick. It's like kickboxing set to music with some modern dance moves and other random things thrown in, set with intervals. The 'Turbo' part is apparently the part where you go as fast as you can for 2.5 min, midway through the workout (about 3 times for each 50 min workout). There's also a home video called 'Turbo Jam' that's apparently the same thing.

We just met for the first time and I'm feeling pretty good about this, and I was wondering if anyone else had tried it or is interested in trying it and would like me to post feedback about it as we get further into the semester, or has feedback of their own to post. I would love to know what to expect from it! Thanks everyone.

Replies

• nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's the start of a new semester for me, and I've joined a class called Turbo Kick. It's like kickboxing set to music with some modern dance moves and other random things thrown in, set with intervals. The 'Turbo' part is apparently the part where you go as fast as you can for 2.5 min, midway through the workout (about 3 times for each 50 min workout). There's also a home video called 'Turbo Jam' that's apparently the same thing.

We just met for the first time and I'm feeling pretty good about this, and I was wondering if anyone else had tried it or is interested in trying it and would like me to post feedback about it as we get further into the semester, or has feedback of their own to post. I would love to know what to expect from it! Thanks everyone.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I use Turbo Jam, love it!