So sleepy

Options
Ugh I have to work at 4am this whole week. I'm so not used to it so I'm strugglin right now. But I still managed to get some kickboxing in after work today. I'm determinded to stay on track with my exercise this week. To all you early birds, I don't know how you do it, but good for you :drinker: I'm about to go to bed now lol. Goodnight!

Replies

• 1StepataTime
    Options
    Ugh I have to work at 4am this whole week. I'm so not used to it so I'm strugglin right now. But I still managed to get some kickboxing in after work today. I'm determinded to stay on track with my exercise this week. To all you early birds, I don't know how you do it, but good for you :drinker: I'm about to go to bed now lol. Goodnight!
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    I am not a morning person either ... I'd rather stay up all night than hear the alarm go off in the middle of the night.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    If I had to get up that early, I would probably not get in the exercise...that would be soooo hard so congrats on getting it in today!!! I think I would just try to stay within my cals and be happy with that..cheers to you!! :tongue: