in need of serious help

Options
kelsue35
kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
i am in some dire need of some help! as of 2 hours ago i have had a gas bubble in my chest and i have tried everything i can think of and even things i have found online to get rid of it. does anyone have any idea what i can do to get rid of it? it is killing me and i cant take it anymore

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

Replies

• Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Drink some soda through a straw with a tiny hole in it? I don't know, that's what we did as kids to make really good burps.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    How do you know its a gas bubble? Stand on your head. Or call 911.
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My husband swears by "belly bombs". Mix about 4 oz of water with 1 tsp baking soda. Add a splash of white vinegar and drink it while it's still fizzing. It's sort of a homemade redneck alka seltzer. I hope it helps.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    chest pain equals hospital STAT
  • kelsue35
    Options
    How do you know its a gas bubble? Stand on your head. Or call 911.

NO NEED TO CALL 911. I KNOW ITS A GAS BUBBLE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A GAS BUBBLE BEFORE AND I KNOW WHAT ONE FEELS LIKE
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Alka selter or gasX if you have them but I'm with the others better safe than sorry. I'd go to ER.
  • a_freeman
    Options
    I'm with my mom on mother's day and she's worried about you. Have things sorted out
  • kelsue35
    Options
    My husband swears by "belly bombs". Mix about 4 oz of water with 1 tsp baking soda. Add a splash of white vinegar and drink it while it's still fizzing. It's sort of a homemade redneck alka seltzer. I hope it helps.

tried your husbands redneck alka seltzer and OMG thank you it worked and i feel so much better

thanks you all for your ideas and your concern!
  • a_freeman
    Options
    Great news. My mom and I are relieved
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options

tried your husbands redneck alka seltzer and OMG thank you it worked and i feel so much better

thanks you all for your ideas and your concern!

I'm glad it worked for you and you are feeling better. Sometimes the oldest tricks are the best.