Swimsuit Season NSV

Options
I cannot believe I'm actually posting these.....I was soooo mad at my BF for taking the first pic last year because I was so embarrassed by how I looked in a swimsuit but....here goes nothing. With only 3 weeks left until my first ever vacation with my boyfriend, his daughter, and my girls' (and coincidently, with the exception of my boyfriend, all our first times seeing the ocean) I think I can safely strut Daytona Beach feeling a million times more confidant than I every would have before. Be gentle with me....I definitely still have some toning to go. First pic is October 12, 2010 @ around 187 lbs and the second and third are from today, May 8, 2011 @ 151.8. Excuse the dirty mirror! OOOPS Gotta clean it!

DSCN0745-2.jpg

012-3.jpg

010-3.jpg

Replies

• DeKreyzisfitness
    Options
    "Be gentle with me"... What are you talking about?! You look AWESOME! Go YOU!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!
  • theresaaugello
    Options
    Awesome job!! Have fun in Daytona!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You strut it girl!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You are so brave!!!!!!! You look soooooo amazing girl! Really and truly, you are smoking hot! You are going to have so much fun on vacation...have fun at the beach and jumping in the waves! Thank you so much for being brave enough to share these and for the inspiration! Congratulations on your journey thus far :)
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is some SERIOUS progress!!!
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look fabulous...the black suit is smokin', but I'm dying over the blue vintage inspired suit...GORGEOUS!!! Have tons of fun, and put sunscreen on yourself and the kids BEFORE you hit the beach. Sand and sunscreen SUCK. Get the spray on kind for reapplying at the shore. And, don't forget to bring back a little sand and some shells for a little memory jar...it'll take you right back there. :smile:
  • sarahlinn214
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I hope I look as good as you when I finally get around to buying a new bathing suit!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    WOW!! Impressive work. Congrats!! Enjoy your vacay!
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! :flowerforyou: Enjoy the beach!!
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    No swimsuit cover up for you! Good job!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congrats!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I look that fab in a bathing suit. You look great!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!
  • throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! and that blue swimsuit is stunning!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Have fun on your trip! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!