My 4 months B&A, half way there!

Options
petithamu
petithamu Posts: 582 Member
So I'm slightly embarrassed to put these on the forums. I'm fine plastering photos on my own blog but the idea of many other people see my 'not so pleasant' pics...is a tad daunting. But then again, it's not the first time I've put up my B&A on MFP so I don't know what the heck I'm talking about! Anyway!! A good MFP suggested I should put it on here to motivate others. I think this is also a good way to motivate myself because lately, I'm really finding it hard to stick to my plan...

Background: I started my journey on Dec 29 2010 after my mother called me on Xmas day to tell me she thought I was too fat. Yeah, Chinese mothers, you've got to appreciate them for being blunt. I started by completing the 30 Day Shred, followed by 30 Day Slimdown then 1 month of my own mixology which I didn't follow to the T then last month Shred it with weights when I REALLY didn't follow to the T. The last two months, I also incorporated spinning 2x a week to my workout routine and that's proven to be the key to a smaller butt and tone legs!

The before photo was taken on Dec 29 after I cried my eyes out after REALLY seeing myself in the mirror. The after photo was taken last Friday at a friend's wedding. I bought that dress 3 months ago, it's a US Size 6 (UK 10). When I first got it, I actually 'attempted' to try it on. The result was me stuck in the dress, not in a good way since it had metallic bits on it...I was really stuck in it and no one was home so...it took a good...um...10 minutes...to get myself out...at least the cats were amused. Needless to say, I tucked the dress away...till last week, I took it out and tried it on...and I couldn't believe it myself...it freaking fit and I didn't need pliers to get myself out of it! So here you go!

Before:
5397969602_54df1fd5c6.jpg

After:
5698979012_11d3ed9268.jpg

Replies

• GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Well done. :happy:
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, very motivating, well done!
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    WELL DONE!! you look so great.
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Love the dress!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done and the dress looks fab on u:smile:
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I hope you stick with it. You look great - such a difference. I hope you're doing it for yourself and not for your mum!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! You look amazing!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    you look fantastic! and the dress is gorgeous. If only i had the figure haha
    Keep up the great work. I bet your mum would not have a bad word to say when she sees this photo
  • Enaz29
    Enaz29 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well that is just pure sexiness! You are amazing!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    you look really lovely -well done!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hubba Hubba!!!! You look fantastic!! Amazing difference, thanks so much for the inspiration :D
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Honey you look absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You are doing so well :)
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOWW !! Well done! And your dress is awesome btw!
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful!! Good work! keep it up
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You look stunning and I LOVE That dress! Sooooo pretty!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Holy cow!!! I had to look twice I didn't think it was the same person! Amazing job :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!