Christmas Fitness Challenge Check-in - December 10

Options
We are up to the double digits for December. FIFTEEN days left! YOU can keep up with this challenge and reach your goals. I KNOW YOU CAN!!! Keep up the GREAT work! *\o/*

I only did a little walking yesterday. I had plans to ride my bike last night but my hubby decided that this was the weekend to take away our son's pacifier and between his crying, waking up the baby and him crying, and my husband taking a midterm for graduate school - I was so exhausted by the time I got everybody to sleep I just followed suit and went to bed. I need to get back to it this week. Thankfully, the scale has gone down since my no loss last Friday - I want it to KEEP going down. Just need to focus!

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS, exercise filled week!
+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    We are up to the double digits for December. FIFTEEN days left! YOU can keep up with this challenge and reach your goals. I KNOW YOU CAN!!! Keep up the GREAT work! *\o/*

I only did a little walking yesterday. I had plans to ride my bike last night but my hubby decided that this was the weekend to take away our son's pacifier and between his crying, waking up the baby and him crying, and my husband taking a midterm for graduate school - I was so exhausted by the time I got everybody to sleep I just followed suit and went to bed. I need to get back to it this week. Thankfully, the scale has gone down since my no loss last Friday - I want it to KEEP going down. Just need to focus!

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS, exercise filled week!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Nicole and I were doing the same thing at the same time...here's my post - I pointed people over here.

15 days until Christmas!

For those without kids, my I suggest what we are doing this year - no presents - zip - none. It is liberating! Express your love another way - it's actually much harder to do.

Time for fitness! Yesterday, I went to the gym, yeah! Got it 30 minutes on the elliptical, 20 min. weights, and 1 mile walk (with my 2 minutes of jogging). The body is no longer sore, and I'm ready to go! I didn't even count the raking of the yard yesterday.

I promised I would go back the the sore muscle inducing class, but I think I will try the morning class instead. It is supposed to be easier and would be a good way for me to work up to the afternoon class. Being sore for three days does not make me happy.

Cold weather arrived again, feels like Christmas, the weight loss time of year - right people?
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    This morning I did my strength training on the Bowflex for 20 minutes followed by the 30 minute Hip Hop Abs fat burning cardio and then rode my bike for 500 calories....I'm hoping that adding the Hip Hop videos will change things up a bit as I seem to have reached a weight plateau. Onward & downward!:happy:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Feeling much better today. . .

so back to work!

Spinning tonight, and 30 minutes (ish) of weight training, and my walk to the gym and back.
    hoo-ray!:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    50 min. harder cardio, 15 min weights and calisthetics

didn't quite make the weekly goal but I didn't do too bad, I will try again this week
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This weekend was okay...I didn't work out at all on Saturday (I was baking christmas cookies all day). Then on Sunday I got on my elliptical that I have at home and burned 150 calories. Then I cleaned the entire house, did about 6 loads of laundry (folded and put away as well) and went and got a christmas tree. This morning when I weighed myself, I had lost a pound since last Friday...so I did something right! Tonight I am planning on doing some hard core cardio at the gym! Tomorrow is weight night and this Thursday I plan on trying a spinning class! Wish me luck!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I ran 4x10 min miles, walked a lap between each + warm-up/cool-down in a hour. Am pretty proud!