Looking for friends in London to meet up and exercise togeth

Options
Hi

I'm a man in my mid-50's. A couple of years ago I lost over 6 stone (84lb) in a year by dropping from over 19 and a half stone to less than 13 and a half stone.

But since then the weight has been creeping back on and I am now over 15 stone !!!

I'm looking for a buddy or two in London for mutual support and to meet for brisk walks, swimming, exercising together on the Wii (don't laugh, it worked last time) and other healthy pursuits. (I don't jog on the roads because over 30 years of obesity has done strange things to my knees. I do run on a treadmill from time to time, though.)

I live in the UK in London, not far from London Bridge, so I'm ideally located for walks along the river.

Get in touch if you think we can help each other.

Thanks

Michael

Replies

• laniackerman1
    Options
    Hey Mike,

I've just started exercising again and live in westminster! I still need to loose some weight before I get on the roads (also cause of my knees, still running/ walking on the treadmil) and i'd like to start swimming once i've lost a bit more weight! If you feel ready to go out on the road maybe in three months or so let me know cause i'd love to have someone to run with who 'isn't' a runner :-)

Lani