Ladies...the Jiggle Factor!

Options
2»

Replies

• ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    what the heck are bingo wings???

Bingo wings are what we call 'bat wings' here in the UK. Its when you have a saggy underarm/ tricep area. Called bingo wings because they used to be the classic sign of a 'ahem' lady who spends her time playing bingo (her only physical activity is moving the pen) and therefore is overweight/ out of shape.

:bigsmile:
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I ain't even gonna start on the jiggles I have problems with (lets just say a 36in J cup is STILL too small for me!! /sigh) This is one of the resons I'm working out at home for now, because I can't find a decent sport bra at a price that is equivalent to a weeks worth of groceries!

I DEMAND BETTER, MORE SUPPORTIVE (PREFERABLY NOT UNDERWIRED) BRAS FOR US LARGER BOOBED LADIES!! THANKYOU- THAT IS ALL!! :bigsmile:
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a really good sports bra which does hold the puppies quite well but I still get some jiggle! Don't know how much jiggle is normal and how much means wrong size/style etc.!!
    So complicated being a woman!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am hating the jumping jacks in P90X. It's not just "the girls" jiggling (getting a new sports bra asap) but the belly too. I've had the belly issue since my first child (I gained 80lbs with him - 70 of it in the 3rd trimester after being put on bedrest because of pre-term labor). I hope to get rid of that jiggle or at least minimize it by the end of the 90 days but until then I'm exercising in the privacy of my garage.