Another attempt...

Options
Titch0808
Titch0808 Posts: 13 Member
So yesterday a friend said to me this had to be the 1st day of the rest of my life....

I have tried so many diets and shakes and Personal trainers - and always failed...

I am lucky- and unlucky in some ways... all the fat i have is around the stomach - and it makes me look pregnant - not a good look if you are not!!

So day 1 has gone ok.... 45mins at the gym and been watching the food....

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    That is very true. When I was at the beginning of my journey, I had 60 lbs to lose. The only way I could look at it without being discouraged was that I had to start somewhere and THAT day was the day. It was the beginning of my healthy lifestyle. Otherwise, it was just too much to take in, being so overweight (obese actually) and knowing I couldn't lose it over night.
  • Beijos
    Beijos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it and know that you CAN do this. It is going to be hard some times and you will always have those days were you have went slightly off track. You just need to know that you will always get right back on and fight for what you want. Good luck!!!!
  • splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Good for you !!! Remember its one day at a time and its a lifestyle change and not a diet. I have to keep reminding myself of the same thing day in and day out...(especially when it slows down)..

Great start and send a friend request if you'd like