Best Food Scale

Options
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• msmokie
    msmokie Posts: 16
    Options
    Bought mine off Ebay. Love it. Brand new for $10 and free shipping. Fast service too. Had it in 3 days. Weighs in grams, ounces, etc. Great deal for the money. Check it out. Don't think you will find them any cheaper in your local store or a mall.
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    I use the Weight Watchers scale. I like it because you can put a bowl/container on it and after it registers the weight of the bowl you can zero it out, then put your food in and it just records the weight of the food. I got it when I was doing weight watchers, not sure if other scales have this feature, but I find I use the scale now that I have one with this feature
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Got mine from Wal-Mart for $18. It weighs up to 6.6lbs and has the electronic tare feature so you can add and weigh. It has auto shut off too! It's awesome for a great price!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Got mine from Wal-Mart for $18. It weighs up to 6.6lbs and has the electronic tare feature so you can add and weigh. It has auto shut off too! It's awesome for a great price!

This might be the one I have, I love it. You can weigh in grams or ounces and it has the tare feature and auto shut off....I might have paid a little less, but it was a few years ago so I don't remember.
  • codexavellum
    codexavellum Posts: 112
    Options
    Bought mine off Ebay. Love it. Brand new for $10 and free shipping. Fast service too. Had it in 3 days. Weighs in grams, ounces, etc. Great deal for the money. Check it out. Don't think you will find them any cheaper in your local store or a mall.

Do you know what Brand it is?