60lbs to lose, need encouragement!!!!

pod35
pod35 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hey i'm not new to dieting and have used MFP on and off for a little while but now really going to get serious about my weight loss. I have around 60lb to lose in total maybe a little more than that. I am using Slim Fast Shakes, and I will supplement it with cereal and fruit. Will also have some normal meals but only healthy ones. If anyone would like to add me feel free as I could do with a bit of encouragement :)

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    friend request sent.
  • willowfae
    willowfae Posts: 8 Member
    I joined here a while ago but started using it properly yesterday. I also have a lot to lose - will send friend request :)
  • Today is day 1 of the rest of my life. I have just joined and started using mfp - I also have similar amount to lose 53lbs - and just trying to "cut down" isn't working so its time to get serious and really track the calories and fat. I'll send a friend request.
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    You've come to the right place then..My son pointed out something to me with the protein bars and such...compare them to a regular one and see if there is a big difference...the bars that I had been eating had more calories then a regular granola bar and only 5 grams more of protein..I wasn't getting much of anything out of them... The hardest part for me is eating breakfast...I usually get up at 7 and don't eat until 1 which is not good for weight loss...It puts your body in starvation mode and stores everything else. So Eat often but eat the right things...Make sure you are also getting enough exercise and drink plenty of water...Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.