Wanted - Friends to share my Journey with..............

Options
2»

Replies

• louwho36
    louwho36 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have been here about a month and absolutely love it. Congrats on the brave decision and good luck. I will add you.
  • hangelgirl
    hangelgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    we can do this together :) yay!
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined as well, would love some friends..I'm all about self motivating and utilizing others experiences, tips, tricks to motivate. I'm even posting my updates on Facebook etc..It's already got some of my friends and family commenting and getting involved in motivating me..please add me, any that are looking for a friend and additional motivation..
  • SarahSmile77
    Options
    Welcome Lucy! Good luck on your journey!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    It looks like you got a quick response from many friendly people, me included! I also just joined a little over a week ago. I am still trying on the new foodstyle. I work second shift and I am up during the day so I have to really plan my food to take to work with me because that is the END of my day rather than the middle, if that makes sense.

I have found that exercise definitely makes the difference... I started taking the doggie for walks again since the weather has been nice and we're both better for it.

Good luck on your journey. I am currently at 295... down from 303.5 a week and a half ago (mostly water weight I know for sure!)... I'm on a mission to hit 195 pounds... the lightest I have been in my adult life is 225 and I will be extremely happy with that (5'11" tall) if I decide along the way that the healthiest decision is to stop there.

I will add you as a friend and I hope we can help each other through this journey.

:flowerforyou:
  • SurlyGirly
    SurlyGirly Posts: 5
    Options
    You are certainly not alone here. You came to right place for inspiration and motivation.
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    welcome & good luck!
    im on this site to mainly tone up and get fit as i cant run more than 1 minute without collapsing lol!
    feel free to add me :) x
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i have been here about 3 weeks and yes it is amazing. the people are so nice! congratulations for taking that first hard step--you can do this!
  • greeneyedwitch
    Options
    Hi Lucy....I'm new too. Congratson the 2 lb loss! Add me as a friend if you would like.....we can motivate each other. :smile:
  • george1957
    george1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucy, welcome to MFP. This is my 5th week and enjoying. feel free to add me to your friends list.
    Good luck on your journey. George
  • enriquez18
    enriquez18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Happy to have u here.
  • alibaba0310
    alibaba0310 Posts: 94
    Options
    i would love to be your friend on here! this site is sooo great with all its support! i totally know the feeling of being restricted because of my weight. not fun. but we can change that! =)
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    hi
    you can add me too if you want
    and we can woork on it together :) x
  • AwkwardPumpkin
    AwkwardPumpkin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just starting out myself! You can do this!