jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT

I have been waiting ALL morning!!!

jackie
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks, someting weird happened early this morning to the servers. I'm still trying to figure out what caused the problem, but I managed to get everything working again. I'll keep trying to diagnose the problem so that I can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Sorry about that!
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    i felt incomplete!! :cry: Weird, i logged todays food yesterday but still felt like something was missing!! :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks, someting weird happened early this morning to the servers. I'm still trying to figure out what caused the problem, but I managed to get everything working again. I'll keep trying to diagnose the problem so that I can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Sorry about that!

has anyone ever told you that YOU ROCK MIKE!!!!! what would we do without you....
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I was in the chat room all by myself:cry:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    ::: doing the happy Snoopy dance :::

YAY!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Sorry about that!

Thank you, Mike!!!!!!!!!! You are AWESOME!:flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Sorry about that!

You're the bestest. Thanks for creating such an awesome site and invaluable resource.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks Mike :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I had the worst morning ever without this place! :sad:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    thinking2.gif I was totally starting to panic. Phew! I am so glad to see you MFP again!!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Thank you Mike! I was hoping it was just a system down for upgrades! I thought it might come back up with some new stuff to play with!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    thank you mike... i was going into a panic....LOL...told DH i felt funny and really was having a hard time...is there an MFP annoymous (sp). LOL
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    OMG!! YAY!!! :drinker: I was so lost without this place! I paniced, what to do?!?! This can't be happening! Now i can go back to my normal day with MFP!!! :tongue: YAY for Mike!! woot woot!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Phew, thank goodness! Been trying to get here all morning!

THANKS MIKE!!! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks MIKE!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

ok so where do I sign up for MFP annonymous cuz I am definately addicted!! :tongue:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    YAY thanks Mike! You ROCK!

We love our MFP :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I felt so ....ALONE!:sad: .....thank you Mike!!!

hugs!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!! I felt like an addict trying to get a fix this morning. That was horrible! HELLO MFP FAMILY, I MISSED YOU!!!!!!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MIKE!