Hi, new to the site, would love some support

robston
robston Posts: 67 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All, I'm new to the site and would love to have some online friends, for motivation, and learning from each other's experiences. Please add me as a friend.
I have about 50 lbs to lose. Lost 30 doing WW, but really wanted more control, and flexibility so switched to cal counting and other nutrients..I've decided to be a lot more relaxed about the process..not relaxed about my efforts but about my obsessiveness when it comes to doing one bad thing, then throwing it all out the window and starting fresh (next week..).
I've gotten up at 4:30am for the last 2 work weeks and worked out with my buddy and I'm SO proud of myself for actually getting up..in the AM first and foremost..then consistency with the exercise. I have even tried spin classes, and went to my 3rd one at 7:30am on a Sat morn..that tells me how committed I am. So all that is missing now is the additional online support and sharing of tips/tricks/experiences..so please if you have something to share that is positive, I'm all ears and will do my best to share my positives with others as well.

Here's to a fabulous day of feeling strong/confident and in charge..

Replies

• CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Good for you. We can do this!
  • Hey! Awesome motivation so far and keep the awesomeness consistant! I'll be your lil online buddy to keep ya motivated. ~does his lil online buddy dance~ (Add me as a friend)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    awesome! like you I have started getting up early (between 4 and 4:30) to begin my day with a workout. tomorrow begins week 8 for me. I have to admit that I am struggling with the getting up but I am committed to doing it. You are off to a great start, keep it up!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey! Sending through a friend request now.
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Stay Strong! You can do it!
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    I just have to Say WOW!! I received 13 friend requests from this post!! I'm so excited, thank u all
  • hey, im new here too so add me :) x x x
  • jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    welcome!!!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.