Gotta ? if you can help

Options
stacydattolo
stacydattolo Posts: 2 Member
I was working out at the gym the other day, N noticed that some people just sweaty, When i caught a glimps of myself in the mirror, I notcied my face was really red an sweaty? Is there a reason to why my face was so red?? ANY one with an answer can plz answer!!!

Replies

• abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    i think its because of blood flow, its all good though. You're just working out hard!
  • cconeill
    cconeill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cause your heart rate is up. I do the same
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Everyone's body is different so how they react when working out is different. I have a similar issue - when I go to the gym with friends, we all do the same exercise but they barely break a sweat and I'm sweating bullets!!! But, it's not really the best to compare yourself with other people, that just usually make you feel worse. Just know that your body is different than their's and you are working out just as hard or maybe ever harder.
    Not only that, the gym is supposed to be a place where you get sweaty and red faced. That means your body is burning those calories!! ;)
  • 01elizabeth59
    Options
    I turn beet red when I workout. It's probably just the way you're made. You look like you might have a fair complexion and that could be a contributing factor also. I know that's how I am and don't worry about it. :smile:
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I think it varies from person to person. I do a fast walk at lunchtimes with my boss and when we get back to the office, I'm invariably red-faced and sweaty (niiiice) while he is dry as a bone.

In the colder weather, I was wearing a vest top and fleece and I'd lose the fleece on the second lap of the park as I was so hot. He, meanwhile, would be pulling ON his gloves to go with his scarf and hat. It's not even that he's superfit - he's 20 years older than I am and at that point had a fair bit to lose. It's just one of those crazy things...
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My face tends to turn red when I would out also.