New to MFP.com

Options
Hi everyone! I am new here, about a week almost 2 into this and have lost about 3 pounds. It is definitely not easy...I have always had a weight problem. I am really trying and myfitnesspal is really making me more aware of things. I would love to hear your stories and ideas about how this is working or not working for you guys. I really need advice, support and the "push" to keep motivated...so if you have anything you are willing to share, pleeeease do! :smile:

Replies

• lucycaz
    lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi Moe
    I am also new have been here since Wednesday and have over 150lbs to lose so will be a long journey. I have found reading the boards on here great and really inspiring. I also thing chatting to people about the tough and good times and the mutual support that provides will help....
    I also think logging calories really helps I was not really eating all bad things before as I love to cook it’s just I tended to eat far too much of it (and if honest the in-between snacks did not help....)
    Feel free to add me as a friend and message me if you need support also have a blog which I plan to add to regularly.....
    Lucy