Greetings from Finland.

Options
Idiotsjoy
Idiotsjoy Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone. I joined this site last tuesday and since then I've been eagerly reading all those success stories of yours! You've become my inspiration. If you can, maybe I can do it too!

So, I could tell you something about me. My name is Niina, I'm 21 and I'm coming from Finland. First I have to apologize my grammar, I'm not used to writing in english, so there may be some mistakes. But hopefully you'll get the point.

I'm not happy with my body at all. In 4 years I've gained almost 50 kilos (110lbs) so my body has changed dramatically. I was in good shape when I was a teenager. Sadly I didn't really appreciated it, I was stupid and naive and thought I was fat although I most certainly weren't. And then something happened, I don't know. I just stopped caring. And here I am now, miserable for having a body of an old woman. I'm not an old woman! Not yet! I'm not giving up! Not anymore! I want to feel alive again.

Will you help me with that? I'm willing to give everything. I'm sure it will take time and I know it won't be easy, but I'm ready to work hard. I will make it! I'm sick of being this sad, fat girl, who used to be so full of life once. I want to get to know that girl again.

I've been exercising hard and watching carefully what I've been eating this week and I can tell you - I'm already feeling so much better. This is the road I want to take and if you wanna join, feel free to add me. :)

Replies