Gained 2 pounds :(

Options
I weighed in this morning and I am up two pounds from last week. I was in my best friends wedding this weekend, gone from early Friday to 9pm Sunday. I didn't think I ate that badly, but I didn't have time to workout (other than dancing for 5 hours straight!). Stupid cheese tray, I don't even drink! Grr...just venting.

Need to run, need to run, salads only all week for lunch.

Replies

• angelajiniel
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and I am up two pounds from last week. I was in my best friends wedding this weekend, gone from early Friday to 9pm Sunday. I didn't think I ate that badly, but I didn't have time to workout (other than dancing for 5 hours straight!). Stupid cheese tray, I don't even drink! Grr...just venting.

Need to run, need to run, salads only all week for lunch.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Angie. It was a special occasion. Maybe take a walk at lunch or do a little something extra. I bet the 2 pounds will be gone by tomorrow, especially since you did a lot of dancing!
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Looking at your ticker you are still down from where you started. Just continue to keep up the good work. You are going to have ups and downs. As long as you continue the downward trend you are good. Even if you stayed the same and continued exercising you are better then off then not doing anything. You have to have fun every now and then. :smile: Besides it is not every day your friend gets married.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    It's just water weight. Don't sweat it too much - watch your sodium levels for a couple of days and those 2 lbs will be gone! It's all good :drinker: