-45 pounds with pics of course

Options
188 probably more but didn't weigh myself anymore
iii.jpg

face 188-190
l_864dd3bd41bb44209747a2f09572a60a.jpg

now 143- 145 depending on scale and time of day
blueoctoberacoustic2011002.jpg

face plusblueoctoberuglysideacoustictour033.jpg big bonus if you can tell me who i am with (yes he is famous)

Replies

• roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    WOW you look fannnnnnnnnnnnnntastic. Great job and I love those shoes............I can't wait to get skinny and buy nice shoes again..hahahaha :)
  • nymamiyankee
    Options
    wow you look great! an inspiration...ive lost only 11 (15 total before i started MFP) and I can feel the difference, cant wait till i lose 30, 40 and more...
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Wow that is one MAssive difference.
    You look apsolutely stunning!
    And you look perfectly slim!
    Skinny even!
    Im so jealouse of you!
    Congratulations!!! ^-^
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Wow....awsome job!!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    I am totally drawing a blank on the name, but is it the guy from green day? just a guess. You look amazing!
  • snusp
    snusp Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is just amazing. I'm not able to see that the photos are of the same person. Congratulations on your achievement!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that is Justin from Blue October! He is a HUNK!!! Holy Cow! SO damn jealous!
  • misslashon
    misslashon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    lead singer of blue october?? Justin Furstenfield? oh and for some reason i can't view the whole second pic. But, congrats on the loss!
  • SashaSpells
    SashaSpells Posts: 86
    Options
    lead singer of blue october would be my guess =) justen furstenfeld?

hahaha, I think we all figured that out right about the same time. =P
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you look so different!! fab work! :D
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW! I started at the same weight as you and I am 5'4", what an inspiration! I have only lost 17! Can't wait until I have lost 45 and can look like you!
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    THAT'S who that is...very similar look. Haha.
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    it is justin from blue october....met him 10 years ago at a hospital i was in for depression and had a bond since then...they played thier acoustic tour in omaha yesterday and we got to chat a little last night...what a great way to start my mothers day!! and thanks for all the kind words...i work really hard i want to get down to 130 only 13-15 more pounds!!! i highly recommend anything jullian micheals and p90x for mothers wanting to tone thier midsection...it worked so well on me that i have NO flap here is a pic of my new tummy

again about 143- 145
    photo.jpg

sorry for the undies but its just like a black bikini right so wth
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YOU look great! wow, that is a fast loss! VERY inspirational!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    it is justin from blue october....met him 10 years ago at a hospital i was in for depression and had a bond since then...they played thier acoustic tour in omaha yesterday and we got to chat a little last night...what a great way to start my mothers day!! and thanks for all the kind words...i work really hard i want to get down to 130 only 13-15 more pounds!!! i highly recommend anything jullian micheals and p90x for mothers wanting to tone thier midsection...it worked so well on me that i have NO flap here is a pic of my new tummy

again about 143- 145
    photo.jpg

sorry for the undies but its just like a black bikini right so wth
    U look hot!!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WTG You look great! It's amazing what we can accomplish when we set our minds to it. Congrats!
  • 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    awesomeeeeeee!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful. I am so happy for you, gives me hope:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!