Heart Rate Monitor Help!

ejmcam
ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
Ok, so hubby bought me a heart rate monitor for mothers day, which is what I wanted! But he didnt know what to get so he just went with what the guy at the store recommended (and who knows if he really knows...it was just one of the big name sports retailers)
anyway, The one he got me is the Sportline 1025 womens duo dual use heart rate monitor. So I'm just not sure if I should open it and use it, or take it back and go for the Polar. I always hear good things about the polar, and the price is the same as what hubby paid for this one. Any suggestions/recommendation?

Replies

• BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    My first HRM was a Sportline and it sucked so I got a Polar and couldn't be happier. That being said, he'll probably be a little sad that he didn't get the "right" one out of the gate but happy that you were able to get what you wanted :)
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Thank you! My hubby is all for me changing it and getting what is best! He is actually the one encouraging me to research it before I open it! Thanks for the info, I was leaning in that directions!