newbie ^.^

neko21
neko21 Posts: 21
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
i guys im new to the site. I have been battling with my weight since I was 11 and I have been on every kind of diet you can think of all which have failed.

I am 22 and live in worthing (south east), england and I am looking to make new friends on here who can and are willing to support me to achive my goals.

Replies

• hiya :) im 23 from west yorkshire, i only signed up less than a week ago, feel free to add me, x x x
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Welcome,
    I also live in south east England. I've been using the site for 3 weeks now. There's some really great people here, and we all support eachother. I have been on many, many diets in the past but I'm determind this one is going to be the last! I enter all my food, log in every day and try to support all my friends on mfp. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    im new too, ive only been here a week.
    ive had major weight battles since i was 16, but im so happy i found this site its incredible and the support is great.

feel free to add me :)
  • Welcome to FMP !

I'm 23 and have also been having trouble with my weight since I was about 12 orso.
    I just started using this site aswell and the people here are nice and helpfull !

Best of luck !
  • neko21
    neko21 Posts: 21
    thanks guys I have sent requests to all of you :)
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Welcome! I'm pretty new too. Everyone here is so supportive and I think it's just great! I'll send you a friend request. :o)
This discussion has been closed.