It really is possible. Thank you MPF.

Options
Hi everyone,

it's been a while since I've posted, but I just wanted to tell everyone out there it is possible to lose the weight and keep it off.

It's been just a little over a month and I've been able to keep everything off.

If anything MFP has taught me how to make better food choices and it's really been a life change. I still go out to dinner and eat goodies. I just know how to make better choices and to stop when I'm full.

So, just when you feel like giving up, DON'T! It's possible, I promise. Keep going and don't lose hope.

Good luck everyone!

:drinker:

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    Options
    Hi everyone,

it's been a while since I've posted, but I just wanted to tell everyone out there it is possible to lose the weight and keep it off.

It's been just a little over a month and I've been able to keep everything off.

If anything MFP has taught me how to make better food choices and it's really been a life change. I still go out to dinner and eat goodies. I just know how to make better choices and to stop when I'm full.

So, just when you feel like giving up, DON'T! It's possible, I promise. Keep going and don't lose hope.

Good luck everyone!

:drinker:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

This is just what I needed, as I'm particularly frustrated right now. It's a great reminder.

:flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, way to go! :flowerforyou: And thanks for the boost in confidence and motivation :heart:
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks for the morale booster. It is possible and I know I wouldn't be where I am toda without the support from MFP. Keep up the good work
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    You are abso correct! I have never found all the tools, and resources,much less the love, on any other site! Wooo hooo! :drinker:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    same here love the site
  • ntsam
    ntsam Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words, I need them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!