Hi,Looking for friends, I'm 29 and have 70lb to lose ! uk!

Options
emsybabe
emsybabe Posts: 5 Member
Hi all,

Im 29 years old, and live in cheshire ,uk I am married with 2 kids and work crazy hours as a manager in a hotel. I am 5"3 and weigh 213lb! my goal is 140 lb (10 stone) I have gained more and more weight over the last 7 years since I had my first child. I really am hoping to find someone similar to me with around the same weight to lose so we can support each other. My hubby is a lucky bugger with hollow legs!!! 6"5 and you can't pinch an inch, yet eats rubbish all day! I also ate the same and I got very fat! New start ,I am on day 6 and tomorrow morning will be my first weigh in and I am really hoping for a good loss, Please add me cos I know that to keep motivated I need support please......

Replies

• finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you are going to enjoy this site. It is a great tool for weight loss goals.
  • jellytots540
    jellytots540 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there just joined today. Also a Cheshire lass on a mission add me! Xxx
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi and GL!
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hia you can add me i have 70 ish to lose too :) my partner joined this site last week trying to GAIn weight lol so i know what its like!
  • ecoopes
    ecoopes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm 33 and struggling to lose my last 10kg....feel free to add me, the more support the better! :)
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !