Looking for a friend to share a journey in eating cleaner an

Options
kdezie
kdezie Posts: 10 Member
so I have read the eat clean diet and I am very much into losing weight the healthiest way possible. I need someone that has similar goals and would like to help support eachother. :)

Replies

• cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love Tosca Reno. I have followed her book, sometimes closely and other times not so much. :ohwell: Now, I simply try to be as clean as can when I'm making my choices. Good luck to you.
  • McHeather
    McHeather Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying hard to eat clean. I'm avoiding preservatives as much as possible. Making my own mayo, granola bars and baking from scratch etc. I got my list of things to avoid from Jillian Michael s Master your Metabolism, and her "power foods" are what I try to eat from the most ( when I'm on track). I'd love to be friends and compare clean eating ups and downs and ins and outs!
  • cfriend48
    cfriend48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Kdezie, I too am very into Clean Eating as much as I can. Your cute doggies caught my eye. I have been using this site to help me for about 3 months and I have successfully lost 18 pounds as safely as I think is possible. I also think that this is a way of life for me and not really a 'diet'.
  • aimee0515
    aimee0515 Posts: 67
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I subscribe to Oxygen Magazine and really like Tosca Reno. I don't ALWAYS eat clean and don't have a ton of weight to lose, but I have made a significant lifestyle change and want to be healthy into my 80's. I think I know a lot about nutrition (although I don't know everything) so feel free to ask me any questions and I would love to compare notes :)