OY VEY - This has not been a good week

Options
aimeetu
aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
I don't weigh in till Wednesday but I feel like I've been eating my face off lately!! I had a not good weigh in last week and thought that's okay it was situational and I'll get back to basics. Unfortunately that didn't happen and now I feel bloated and defeated. What a crappy way to end mother's day. I had a dessert at lunch time and didn't feel guilty about it in the least . Until I came home and the hubby and I had happy hour out on the deck. Oy vey, three drinks later and I feel awful!!. Thank God tomorrow is Monday or this could go on for a while. Advice - help - encouragement. All welcome and wanted!!

Replies

• teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    hey its ok

life is like hill walking up and down, today is a new day, review your total journey, pat yourself on the back, tell yourself last week was ok, re-affirm your goals and move on - you will be back on track before you know it
    someone told me once it takes 30 days to break a habit, and seconds to go back to it !
    be happy with yourself and make some positive thoughts to carry yourself forward

good luck I am sure you can do it - just believe
    :wink:
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    wish I had some advice/encouragement, but feeling the same way unfortunately :( I'm hoping once I workout tomorrow I will put my healthy head back on!
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    It's a holiday, so don't feel guilty treating it as one :) As the above poster said, you can get back on track. Monday's a new day. Just think of it as going back to work hahaha. Monday sucks, but the rest of the week gets easier :)
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day- don't let such a happy day get you feeling down about yourself. You had fun, you indulged and now it's back to business tomorrow! Don't beat yourself up over it!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Being defeated is temporary, giving up makes it permanent.
    Don't fret on the past, even a minute ago past.....just look to the future and do better. We all have these days/periods...don't give up!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Last night I had 5 chocolate cake shots and once I was nice and tipsy, I kept stuffing baked Cheetos in my face. Totally went over on my cals. But you know what? That was yesterday. Today is not yesterday. One off day does not equal defeat.