I've been lurking for almost 6 weeks...

Options
and it's time to say hello. Eating healthy and losing weight feels great. What doesn't feel great was that it took being the "baby of the cardiac unit" to get myself in gear. I was lazy and for the most part was eating fast food twice a day. Now here I am with high blood pressure, very high cholesterol and cardiac risk stamped on my blood work. I didn't have a heart attack, but I do have something and they are testing....Good reason to do what I should have been doing for years. If anyone would like to be friends, please add me,

Replies

• KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Great of you to have stopt ''lurking'' and say hello ^^
    Feel free to add me.

Good luck !
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Don't beat yourself up for what you coulda, woulda, shoulda done. You are doing it now and that will make a difference!
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    R4z0r4Mm0 Posts: 131
    Options
    The excellent support from MFP friends here is half the reason why I still use this site! :) Feel free to add me.
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    glad to have you aboard. feel free to add me too
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp. feel free to add me as a friend. i hope your tests come out ok.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....feel free to add me as well. The more the merrier!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Ditto to the add!! Feel free, the more merrier!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • mhc90
    mhc90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I stopped lurking a few days ago. So far, I have avoided ant health issues but I know I am close to being called a diabetic. I decided I had to do something. Please add me if you'd like.