Favorite "Go To" Foods?

Options
Are there any foods that you find to be super filling, delicious, exceptionally versatile? What do you eat most often?

I find that Thomas' 1/3 daily fiber English muffins are awesome for breakfast (w/ eggs), English muffin pizzas, or putting salsa/low fat cheese --Mission Carb Balance tortilla shells are also great for this! I'm not watching my carbs but they have TONS of fiber in them and lower calories than the other kinds!

I really love Indiana brand Kettle Corn for a sweet snack and TWO CUPS is only 130 calories

And, I know it's super processed but Laughing Cow cheese is my life saver- low fat Swiss is my sub for cream cheese and I dip my veggies in the Blue Cheese!

Replies

• Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Choboni yogurt. Love it!!! Also, fresh veggies with 90 cal/packet dip. Really satisfies those snack cravings. And, of course, air popped popcorn.
  • blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I second the chobani! Also love carrotts and hummus :o) string cheese.... fruit with a smidge of whipped cream :o)
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    we have a giant stock of progresso soups in our cupboard, they are east and tasty and low cal. I also keep bags of individually frozen tilapia and salmon fillets, and usually bake them in parchment with whatever veggies we have on hand, with mustard or light veggie cream cheese or something)