Strength Training.....not factored in??

Options
So I have started to do all sort of crunches......which are killing me right now (I sneezed and was in pain) and I also have started to lift weights ( nothing major just starting with 2-3lbs). I do strength training after I do my cardio but when I go to log it into the exercise log it doesn't factor in. I understand that you have to increase your heart rate to burn calories but I feel that its kind of a rip off because I am still sweating after doing my crunches and weights. Does anyone else feel like its kind of a rip off? Grrrr

Replies

• WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    So I have started to do all sort of crunches......which are killing me right now (I sneezed and was in pain) and I also have started to lift weights ( nothing major just starting with 2-3lbs). I do strength training after I do my cardio but when I go to log it into the exercise log it doesn't factor in. I understand that you have to increase your heart rate to burn calories but I feel that its kind of a rip off because I am still sweating after doing my crunches and weights. Does anyone else feel like its kind of a rip off? Grrrr

Track it under calisthenics/vigorous in the cardio section, ab crunches under the strength training option or wear an HRM and create your own exercise and track the calorie burn that way.

Don't know why that double posted, sorry
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Track it under calisthenics/vigorous in the cardio section, ab crunches under the strength training option or wear an HRM and create your own exercise and track the calorie burn that way.