Here I am!

Options
Just dropping a line to say "Hi" and how excited I am about finding this website! It seems so motivational to me to see all of your stories and goals and know I am not alone. Right now my goal is to lose 19 lbs.....so I am excited. I am always open to meeting anyone...everyone and I look forward to this experience!:heart: -Shannon

Replies

• girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    Just dropping a line to say "Hi" and how excited I am about finding this website! It seems so motivational to me to see all of your stories and goals and know I am not alone. Right now my goal is to lose 19 lbs.....so I am excited. I am always open to meeting anyone...everyone and I look forward to this experience!:heart: -Shannon
  • Carole1939
    Options
    Welcome aboard Shannon.

Remember the best way to use this site, is to always write down everything that you eat. Even if you don't think it is important, it really is to do this to reach your goal.

I find that I write down in my diary, what I am going to eat, and then see if I need to adjust.

Good Luck,

Carole
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with your goal. You'll find this site amazing!! :flowerforyou:
    Shauna
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to the site, too! Good luck! :happy: