Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

cartilage problems?

Tissues
Tissues Posts: 361 Member
Bad cartilage runs in my family... I always had trouble with my knees as I was a dancer/cheerleader for 16 years ... but that's not what has been bothering me lately. I've notices when doing fan kicks, or pike crunches, my lift hip kind of clicks every time I do the movement. It doesn't hurt, its just annoying. Does anyone know if this is normal? or if its something that will go away in time? or is it something I should bring to my doctors attention?

just wondering if anyone else has been through the same thing, I hate to make a doctor appointment over something I'm not actually in pain over.

Replies

• reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    I went a while without working out and, when I started back, I had the same problem. I was worried at first too until I read in one of my fitness/health magazines that it is normal for some people to experience this and not to worry as long there is no pain that goes along with it. The good news is that I no longer have this problem so I guess the more you workout, the less you have to worry about it!
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    thanks, I did look into online after I read your response and it does seem harmless as long as its not painful, MAN is it every annoying!