Starting 30 day Shed tomorrow. :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• mishell4
    mishell4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Didn't do shred yesterday. But I did go to areobics. I am going to do shred today.
  • mishell4
    Options
    I did D2L2 today. I don't want to do this anymore BUT I will not quit!! I have to push myself to do it evey morning and after it is done I am relieved and feel better. I didn't do it yesterday spent the day with the family. I am still on the fence about taking a day of each week.
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    Don't quit!!!!
    I think I saw on this website someone saying that even if you don't want to, start doing it while still thinking that you can stop at any moment, and you'll see that once you start, you realize you don't want to stop before the end!
  • mishell4
    Options
    I am sad to say that I fell off the wagon for a couple of days. BUT today I hopped back on. Hope I can keep this up.
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    mishell, did you start again?

I actually switched to level 3 two days ago because I got bored of level 2, level 3 is awesome! I love it!
  • mishell4
    Options
    Ok so I lost my mojo since Memorial day weekend. I need to get started again. Should I go back to Level 1 for a few day and then get back on Level 2 or should I just start back on level 2 were I left off?
  • jessical30
    jessical30 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started the first level a month ago I woke up the next day and couldnt walk LOL! But I've eased into it again. Last night I done it and now I'm not in any pain does this mean I should start with the second level?
  • jessical30
    Options
    I started the first level a month ago I woke up the next day and couldnt walk LOL! But I've eased into it again. Last night I done it and now I'm not in any pain does this mean I should start with the second level?
  • jessical30
    Options
  • jessical30
    Options