You look fantastic!!! Keep it up.
  • amandarusco
    amandarusco Posts: 43
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    awesome! You look fantastic! Wear that suit with pride! :)
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look great!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Very nice job! You look wonderful, and your bathing suit is adorable!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, you look fantastic, and great swimsuit, love it.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Yum, you're looking delicious! :)
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • frats
    frats Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    How did you do it? I am 5'7", started at 160 (down to 146) but I can't get rid of my belly. From your before picutes, we have/had a similar body shape. I can't imagine getting my belly as flay as yours (two kids hsan't helped...)

Share you secrets, please!
  • JPRobocker
    JPRobocker Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Why the heck do all you skinny girls have b00bs?!!

You look amazing. I think you should just wear a bikini all summer!

Haha, yea. I like to pretend my boobs weigh around 10 pounds. Even thought I know it isn't true. We could all dream right? haha
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lookin good doll!
  • bike4now
    bike4now Posts: 52
    Options
    I like the difference! You look so good in that bikini!
  • thehulket
    thehulket Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow. Now see THAT is what I'm hoping for! You should be very proud of yourself, you look amazing! Thanks for being extra motivation for me!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great very nice body, you can tell you worked hard for it...congrats on your new bathing suite, very cute :)
  • JPRobocker
    Options
    Wow. Now see THAT is what I'm hoping for! You should be very proud of yourself, you look amazing! Thanks for being extra motivation for me!

Thats what I'm here for! haha.

For the record, I'm ~5'6", maybe a little less (depending on what convienient store I'm leaving). In this pic I'm ~135 and that swim suit is a large top and an extra large bottom. I can't fit into jeans that are less than a 6 (Most of the time, but you know how brands are). Just so people know that weight and size of clothes aren't everything. I like to think I'm a "real girl" haha.
  • JPRobocker
    Options

Thats what I'm here for! haha.

For the record, I'm ~5'6", maybe a little less (depending on what convienient store I'm leaving). In this pic I'm ~135 and that swim suit is a large top and an extra large bottom. I can't fit into jeans that are less than a 6 (Most of the time, but you know how brands are). Just so people know that weight and size of clothes aren't everything. I like to think I'm a "real girl" haha.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    You look amazing, and thanks for sharing your sizes (keeping it real) because you obviously look alot smaller then your "size" would "say" Thanks again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!