I really need support!

Options
Hello! I'm a 27 year old with over 100lbs to lose. I was doing great for the first 3 weeks on MFP, then went on vacation and I'm having such a hard time getting back into it. I just had a baby girl and she needs her mom to be healthier and happier. My husband needs a wife who will be around for a long time.

I need to lose this weight desperately! But I need more consistant support (and people who I can support in return).

If you think you could help me, please add me as your friend and give me any advice/support you have to offer.

Thank you!
Victoria

Replies

• betterlife2011
    Options
    Hello, I know how u feel I am 32 and a mother of three. I also need to be healthier for my husband and kids. I have been looking for support and friendships on mfp since i started. I don't have that much advice right now but i feel that u and i could support each other everyday on here. I found a fitness group on here that is for people that need to loose 100lbs or more ive started blogin with them its on recent post if u want to look that up. There is one thing that i DO know it IS possible to loose the weight if u have friends and support i have done it before but of course i fell back but i am determined to do it this time and stay with it IT is hard but i think we can do it together if u want
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Be happy to give you support !
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    Welcome Victoria! You are in the right place- mfp is really supportive. One day at a time and make smaller more manageable goals for yourself- slow and steady wins the race. :flowerforyou:

sent friend req too!
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Victoria,

I just sent you a request to be your friend on MFP because I can totally relate. I did great for awhile and now I feel like I am in the hills of weight loss. Support is what will get it off and I am here to help you (as well as help myself).

Jenn
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to give you help and support! Friend request coming your way!
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I will send you a request! Let's all get skinny together!