Any UK Ladies want to be friends?

Options
I have some wonderful US Ladies as friends but wondered if there was any UK ladies that would like to be my friend? :wink:

I am 41 "girl" from Berkshire and need to lose 79llbs - so if you would like to join in on my journey I could really use the support!

Take Care

Charlie x

Replies

• georgygirl
    georgygirl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am from North Wales, add me if you want
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi im from bristol feel free 2 add me and gd luck:smile:
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello Charliebird

My name's Elaine and I live in Cheshire. Can't have you being billy-no-mates! :laugh:
  • nikki2609
    nikki2609 Posts: 128
    Options
    hiya charliebird,
    nikki from sunderland, feel free to add me and good luck on your journey x
  • sarahlouisah
    sarahlouisah Posts: 116
    Options
    hi im sarah from somerset
  • Emma1903
    Emma1903 Posts: 195
    Options
    Hey I'm Emma from Essex.
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hellooo!!

I'm Louise and I live in Hartlepool (north east), I started using mfp about 7 weeks ago and I really love the community aspect - so supportive, I will send you a friend request!! :flowerforyou:
  • fayeparker23
    Options
    Hi, im faye from west yorkshire, i have around 65lbs or so to loose, feel free to add me and we can support each other to get to our targets x x x
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hampshire. i sent you a add :flowerforyou:
  • amethystjackie
    Options
    Hi My names Jackie, and I'm from North wales, Need to lose about the same amount of weight, Am doing quite well with counting calories, but stuggling with the excercise as I work from home & don't get out much -- mind you have lost 10lbs in three weeks so not doing too bad !!!

If you or anyone else want to add me as a friend your welcome too.

And good luck to everyone

:flowerforyou:
  • Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm from cheshire, i'm nearly 33 (cringe lol) and have a total of around 42lbs to lose, feel free to add me
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in worcestershire, have sent you an add, anyone feel free to add me, great to see lots of UK ladies on here!
  • greenrobin1
    greenrobin1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello im from bedfordshire and am very new to this site so please add me and give me some advice x
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm an American in Scotland, so I can bring your two worlds together. :flowerforyou: I'm halfway to goal, and love, love, love MFP and the support I've gotten here, so anyone looking for more support, feel free to add me.

Oh, and to the ladies in Cheshire .... I'm sooooo jealous. I spent Easter weekend in Chester and the surrounding aread and didn't want to come back home.
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi Charlie...Im Lauren from Birmingham. Friend request on its way!! Good Luck!!
  • coxy1968
    coxy1968 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Im Diane from Staffs, feel free to add me as I have lost 18lbs but would like to lose another 28lbs
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi im Mandy near Bristol feel free to add me :)
  • rosamundi
    rosamundi Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi I'm Rosamund from Bristol, feel free to add me, we all need a bit of UK support!!! even if its just to realise that zucchini and courgette are the same thing!!!!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 28 and from Hertfordshire, looking to lose 82lbs altogether, and have gotten rid of the first 14.5 so far :)

Anyone from the UK, feel free to friend me :smile:
  • naturallykat
    naturallykat Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi, another cheshier loser here, anyone can add me as long as you tell me how to see that you've added me! :D