Favorite NEW food of the WEEK!

Options

Replies

• ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    This isn't a food, but it sure helps me get in my water for the day --- its those crystal lite pour in your water things
    i love the tropical punch and they are only 5 yes 5 calories wooo hooo they even have an immunity one which will help get your vitamins in cool huh

I love those, too! My favorite ones are Green Tea with Honey & Lemon & Citrus Splash.:heart:

you might also like the Blueberry White Tea That is one of my faves.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    PEACHES! :tongue: ==drooling==

this is the peach week. they are ripe and juicy and sweet. i wait all day for my 'dessert'
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am a cereal eater-I like kelloggs cinammon pecan-it's my breakfast and snack!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The other day at the grocery store I picked up a fruit that I had never seen before called a Pluot (apparently a combination between a plum and an apricot)...I had it last night, and it was pretty tasty...may not be a new favorite, but definitely something I will integrate into my fruit selection!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    [
    I haven't had a soda all week! Maybe that's why I am a b&%#^ these days.

If memory serves me right your fiance has been shipped overseas. You have every right to be b&%#^ .
    I hope the time goes quickly for you two.

HAHA! Tell the to my poor students who get to deal with me next week....haha
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Lindt Excellence Chili Dark Chocolate.....my Mom bought it for me as a joke!!! But the chilli extract gave the chocolate a lil spice and made it sooooooooooo NICE haha maybe I like weird things haha....none the less something new I tried today that was YUMM:laugh:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I found individual serving pouches of edamame, frozen and removed from the pod. I eat them frozen straight from the freezer! They are a great snack! I forget the brand, but they have Dora on the packaging...I guess they'd be great for lunch boxes!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Lindt Excellence Chili Dark Chocolate.....my Mom bought it for me as a joke!!! But the chilli extract gave the chocolate a lil spice and made it sooooooooooo NICE haha maybe I like weird things haha....none the less something new I tried today that was YUMM:laugh:
    Oh, that sounds good! Dark chocolate and chilis go well together. They compliment each others flavor.
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Apple Cinnamon Fiber One Muffin mix. I found it last week while I was at the store and it's soooo good! I replace the oil that it calls for with Applesauce, which makes the muffins more moist and way less fattening! Breakfast on the go! Yummm.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    The other day at the grocery store I picked up a fruit that I had never seen before called a Pluot (apparently a combination between a plum and an apricot)...I had it last night, and it was pretty tasty...may not be a new favorite, but definitely something I will integrate into my fruit selection!

"Pluot" sound a lot like a French Canadian swear word. Don't think I could eat it knowing what it is in French. lol
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

The season for these is measured in days. Enjoy 'em while they have 'em.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I found individual serving pouches of edamame, frozen and removed from the pod. I eat them frozen straight from the freezer! They are a great snack! I forget the brand, but they have Dora on the packaging...I guess they'd be great for lunch boxes!

I so want to try these.
  • rayche319
    Options
    my FAVORITE lunch is the lean cuisine chicken club panini....it is sooooo good!!!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Holy cow, MUST find these at our Safeway. I LOVE (love) soybeans/edamame but can never find them in our frozen veggie section :( Anywhere in particular you can find them?
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    This isn't a food, but it sure helps me get in my water for the day --- its those crystal lite pour in your water things
    i love the tropical punch and they are only 5 yes 5 calories wooo hooo they even have an immunity one which will help get your vitamins in cool huh

I love these, too! Crystal Light is the only diet/low cal drink that doesn't have that awful aftertaste to me...well except for the Sunrise flavors, BLECH!. I could easily get addicted to 'em, though, so I'm limiting myself to having 1 packet with meals only. All other times I'm trying to drink plain water.
  • Fit2btied
    Options

Holy cow, MUST find these at our Safeway. I LOVE (love) soybeans/edamame but can never find them in our frozen veggie section :( Anywhere in particular you can find them?

I'm out, so I'll let you know the brand when I buy them tomorrow. I purchase them at a grocer here named Harris Teeter...but if I can get the brand, you may can request them at your grocery.
  • BoPeep1967
    BoPeep1967 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love the Yoplait Light yogurts, too. This week I discovered Apple Turnover. Soooo good! I also love the Lemon Merangue.:love:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    There were a couple of you that expressed interest in the individual packs of edamame. I purchased some more today, so here is the scoop! The brand is Seapoint Farms, they are shelled and organic, and they are available in individual serving packs. They are in the frozen section of the grocery and are one of my favorite snacks! I eat them frozen...crazy? I pulled up the brand on google and they sell at Kroger, Bi-Lo, Walmart, Fresh Market, and I buy mine at Harris Teeter. They do have Dora the Explorer on the pack, but if you can get past that, they are great! Also great for the lunch box? So, there you go!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    There were a couple of you that expressed interest in the individual packs of edamame. I purchased some more today, so here is the scoop! The brand is Seapoint Farms, they are shelled and organic, and they are available in individual serving packs. They are in the frozen section of the grocery and are one of my favorite snacks! I eat them frozen...crazy? I pulled up the brand on google and they sell at Kroger, Bi-Lo, Walmart, Fresh Market, and I buy mine at Harris Teeter. They do have Dora the Explorer on the pack, but if you can get past that, they are great! Also great for the lunch box? So, there you go!

Sounds yummy! I'm going to get some today. I'm going to try really hard not to hear "Do da do dooo da Dora" while I'm eating them!