Feeling positive

cookie241
cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
edited 3:37AM in Success Stories
Thought i would join in on the success stories posts. I'm feeling really postivie today after comparing some measurements itook last week to my very first ones taken on the 31st Jan. So here goes.

weight jan 2011 = 15 stone 5 lb

measurements 31st jan =
h = 44
s = 46.5
w = 37.5
b = 41.5

Weight 8th May = 13 stone 2 lb
h = 42
s = 41.5
w = 34
b = 37.5

total losses so far - 8th May

weight = 2 stone 3 lb
h = 2"
s = 5"
w = 3.5"
b = 4.5"

I was amazed that i have lost 5" from my stomach area, you know that bit where your jeans sit, not quite on your waist. Anyway a total of 15" loss overall and after weighing in today 2 stone 5lb loss which is just awesome.

5306960.png
Tools

Replies

• neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    you have done amazing !! well done and keep up the great work :)
  • ramila12
    ramila12 Posts: 17 Member
    Wow can't believe it. It's fantastic!!!! Wish I cud av done it I can't seem to get on with it I stop after Easter break & cudnt eat less again too much temptation. I was doin ok but a little break from it & realised that I loved the food I missed. Trying to get back on it again just need loads of help. Thanks 4 your lovely inspiration. Wish u loads of luck...
  • teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    Bravo! You are doing great. I'm fairly new to mfp, but have already lost 5 lbs. It's the little victories such as yours that are going to help me carry on. Do something nice for yourself today to celebrate!!!!!
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Wow, that's fantastic!! You must be proud as punch! Well done, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    I'm going out in a bit to buy some new exercise joggers and top to wear for the race for life 10k i am doing in june. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for all the support on here, we can all do it just have to keep going. Even my husband said this morning i would have normally stopped before now in my previous efforts at weight loss but this time i am determined to do it and this site is brilliant at focusing you.

5306960.png
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!