Ideal Protein?

A friend of mine is doing the Ideal Protein Diet and has lost a lot of weight. Anyone else doing it? What are your results? Were you able to keep it off? What did it cost you for food?

TIA!

Replies

• :smile: What is this Ideal Protein? I dont think we have it in england, but i would to do something like this!!
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    :smile: What is this Ideal Protein? I dont think we have it in england, but i would to do something like this!!

It's a diet program. You supplement with protein packs. My Friend and my SIL have both done the diet. My SIL also did the program and lost about 50lbs.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/230399-loss-time-program.html
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    I went to a meeting last week...Now granted I have a lot to loose but the cost was going to be 200 a week.....800 a month...I decided good or not, that is an entire body surgery for plastic surgery should I need it after all this weight loss. So I am doing it the old fashioned way.....

It is a Canadian company so should not be cheaper in the states but I am told that if you have 50 or less to loose it is somewhat cheaper....140 a week...
  • babyblues4
    I went to a meeting last week...Now granted I have a lot to loose but the cost was going to be 200 a week.....800 a month...I decided good or not, that is an entire body surgery for plastic surgery should I need it after all this weight loss. So I am doing it the old fashioned way.....

It is a Canadian company so should not be cheaper in the states but I am told that if you have 50 or less to loose it is somewhat cheaper....140 a week...

$200/week? OMG that is insane! Even 140/week is crazy!

I'm going to call them today and find out more information. Even if to boost weight loss for a cpl of weeks... but not at $140/week!
  • babyblues4
    Bump

Anyone else on this program?