Down then Up!

garyking272
garyking272 Posts: 3
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Well I have only been on MFP for a little over a month and I have had some success. I started out slow but then I got hooked, I really started to count what I was eating and have been giving it a good shot. As of Thursday last week I was down 3 pounds!!!!! But as it so happened I went to a wedding on Saturday and pretty much doubled my intake for the day, Ah well I guess I will take the little milestones where they come and deal with the rest.

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    One day isn't going to derail your efforts. let's say you went OVER your calories by 1750. That's half a pound. My scale flucuates that much between nighttime and morning weigh-ins anyway.
    Remember the fun you had at the wedding, put the food memory behind you, and carry on. You'll be glad you did.
  • callielizabethrocks
    callielizabethrocks Posts: 52 Member
    I had an indulgent wedding last weekend and it pretty much ruined a weeks worth of hard work--so I just resovled myself to be better the next day and to keep on working. I'm happy to say I've recovered the damages and am still pressing on.

Don't get distracted! You can do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!