~MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS~

Options
2»

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Did pretty good today. Was hoping to get a bike ride in again, but it was storming pretty bad off and on most of the late afternoon and evening. So it was an inside day today. Did the 100 superman challenge (got them all in). 30 minutes of yoga.
    Have a great night everyone!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm sick with a nasty head cold so my exercising is taking a back seat until my head doesn't feel like exploding. I'll get back into it after I get better.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 miles tonight, had to leave early this week for a Dr appt and have bee taking 30 min lunch to make up time so no lunch walks. :frown:
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Kris - sorry to hear you are missing your lunch walks. Hopefully you can get back to them next week
    Suz - hope you feel better soon.
    Didn't get any exercise in today ... And I am A-OK with that. Long and busy day at work got home late then right after work rsn out to meet a friend for dinner. We were there until 10:00! But I had a blast :) thought I even did ok with my food choices.

Have a great night everyone :)
  • fraises
    fraises Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Wednesday went ok for me, while Thursday was completely perfect. I've noticed that I drink A LOT of water lately, up to 6l a day, which is annoying. Could it be ketosis? I'm going to incorporate some fruit into my diet just in case.
    Good luck with the plan!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am still suffering this horrible cold... but being sick has it's perks. I lost 2.2 pounds in one day. Thanks to drinking lots of water and green tea, hahaha. Anyways, I might attempt 10 minutes of the standing abs today but that's probably it.
  • fraises
    fraises Posts: 16
    Options
    Haha, the only good thing about being sick. Hope it passes soon :)

Ok, so about this weeks weight - lost .9 kilos! I'm really glad I joined this challenge, kept me accountable. I did drink the 2.4l water every day but didn't stick to my plan a 100%. Overall it went well. On to next week!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    SUZ
    YOU ARE THE VERY BEST!!!!!!

AWESOME LOSS, EVEN WITH THE HEAD COLD.

I have been ill for the last 2 weeks. Just can't seem to shake anything.

I gaines so much weight and I am so sick of myself. I just can't seem to keep focused. It always goes back to something going on in my personal life. I think I need a doctor to help me or something.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I KNOW what to do& I KNOW what I do wrong, but I still do it WRONG!!!!

I have 14 clasroom days left then I will be off for the summer. I was supposed to have had 20 pounds gone by now, but I am still the same. :-(

OK I will TRY REAL HARD to create some golas for this week, and HOPE & PRAY for successful week!!

I will check to see if you started a challenge, if not I will get it going. Thank you all!! Looks like many of you are doing so well!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    OK I posted a NEW WEEK CHALLENGE

The link for this week is.......................
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/240850-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals

Please come join me & keep me FOCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I would like to join in if that's okay! This week I would like to commit to at least 30 minutes of working out 5 days a week!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I would like to join in if that's okay! This week I would like to commit to at least 30 minutes of working out 5 days a week!

:flowerforyou: WELCOME SLA!!

I posted the new weeks challenge and here is the link. PLEASE come on over and join us this week!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/240850-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Got a mile in yesterday was hoping for more.