IMAGES

Options
So, I have this problem, and I'm not sure if it will make sense to anyone else but me...but I'm hoping some one else will relate.
I can easily imagine myself losing 100 lbs. No problem. I know the formula. I know how to do what I need to.
The problem is, I can't imagine myself getting any smaller. That visualization is so important to me. I can't even get there. When I was in 6th grade, I wore a size 24. Right now I wear a size 34...working my way down. But, I just can't imagine my body shrinking, no matter what the scale says. Maybe its because I'm so large now, and I have no memory of me being less than 250 lbs even in elementary school. I just don't know how to get over the hump.
Has anyone else been very very overweight their entire life? Like, 150 lbs in 3rd grade? I just don't know how to overcome this hurdle. I wish I could imagine it...

Replies

• Jill_newimprovedversion
    Jill_newimprovedversion Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Do you know anyone who can photoshop a picture of you? You could literally have them create a picture for you.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Do you know anyone who can photoshop a picture of you? You could literally have them create a picture for you.

That would be freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My virtual model you can make an image of you that is based on your input. and I believe they have a weight loss thing too!
  • armywife121110
    Options
    let me know if anyone finds one of these programs!!