Changes in 1 Year

Options
rileamoyer
rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
I started my journey with MFP in May of 2010. I have lost 55 lbs, begun eating much healther and in the best physical condition I have been in at least 20 years. I reviewed my measurement changes this weekend and was frankly amazed.

05/10 05/11
Thighs 25 1/2 to 21 1/2 4 inches (each leg)
Hips 44 to 37 7 inches
Stomach 40 to 34 6 inches
waist 35 to 30 5 inches
bust 41 to 38 3 inches

That is 29 inches over all. I have gone from size 18/20 to 9/10. I have noticed my BP is down significantly averaging 112/69 and resting my heart rate down from the low 80s to the 60s. My energy level and general mood has improved dramatically. I will be visiting with my Dr. in June to discuss stopping the high BP Meds ( was just barely in the high zone when he started me on them). Plus, I am scheduled for a body comp scan tomorrow at the medical clinic (I was surprised at how inexpensive they were) it will be really interesting to find out how much more 'fat' I need to lose. My MFP goal is 8 more pounds.

MFP and the friends I have here share in my success. Thank you all.

Replies

• ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress!
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! Great job!
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. You are one of my favorite MFP Success Stories. :-)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Thanks Gals! Forgot to add in detail and total 2 inches off of each upper arm (from 15 to 13).
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    can't wait to hear what the scan says... you have so totally rocked mfp, AND your latest (smaller) riding leathers too! *grins*
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    You are my idol :love:

This gives me hope that even though I've sloffed off the past 4 months, there is still hope for progress in the next 8! I can not tell you how much I appreciate all your encouragement. :happy:

You are more than a MFP success story - you are a FRIEND to everyone on MFP!
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: you so got this, you are an inspiration to many, myself includes, big hugs for you, you totally rock!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I'm just so honored that I've had the privilege to witness most of your progress on here..... since you've become such a dear friend and a wonder support for me!!

I'm very proud of all your accomplishments and blessed to call you my friend xo
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, great job on all the hard work you've put in.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!