I feel so bad

Options
2»

Replies

• ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    A new day a new week .. no worries and no more beating yourself up. I did the same and all that since TOM is coming but im going to start my workout over and get back on track. Some times you need to shock your body with something new to jump start your weightloss. Just from today on eat right, exercise, and love yourself for you because we are not perfect and that makes us who we are. Be happy ! you can do it
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for being there. I am starting a new day and have done well so far. I think my biggest downfall is being "on the diet then being off the diet." meaning... i need to address this as a lifestyle change and not so much as on then off. Not sure if sense or not, but thanks again. bec
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for being there. I am starting a new day and have done well so far. I think my biggest downfall is being "on the diet then being off the diet." meaning... i need to address this as a lifestyle change and not so much as on then off. Not sure if sense or not, but thanks again. bec

It makes a lot of sense. We all had to make that transition with our thought process. You are acknowledging it and thats the 1st step. Just keep at it.
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Kicking yourself won't burn nearly as many calories as taking a walk =) get out there and get back to it! I lost nearly 30 pounds and then had a month of bad food, no exercise and SALT SALT SALT. then I picked myself up and have lost another 5 so you can TOTALLY recover just fine from a weekend. To be honest my weekend was pretty bad too so we should both get back into gear!
  • guidnca
    guidnca Posts: 64
    Options
    kicking yourself is only useful if it uses calories. My kicking myself leads to me adding calories and feeling bad. I joined in with my family for frozen yogurt this weekend, had a hamburger, and breakfast burritio...terrible Saturday. Not everyday I do this will be perfect. I want to string more good days together than bad days. Let's hop back on that wagon together...it is not too far out of reach and there is room. :)
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. Think back if you gave up on everything you didn't succeed in the 1st time where would you be today?
    Put it behind you. You will be ok. :smile:
  • mzbrandyluv
    mzbrandyluv Posts: 103
    Options
    Firstly, HOORAY for deciding to jump right back on the path! Secondly...most people don't announce their "under~acheivements" ;)
    And thirdly...this is a journey you've set for yourself. It has a start point, and an end point....how long it takes to get to that end point is up to you and can be affected by choices....both positive or not. So don't beat yourself up hun! You are on the path, now just keep pressing on :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. Today is going to be great!