Christmas Fitness Challenge Check-in - December 11

Options
A VERY quick check-in this morning - we have TONS of snow and I still have to get down into town for an early meeting... Everyone is doing a GREAT JOB!!!

I rode my bike for 30 min last night at a moderate pace. I really wanted to go to bed but I got on and did it.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    A VERY quick check-in this morning - we have TONS of snow and I still have to get down into town for an early meeting... Everyone is doing a GREAT JOB!!!

I rode my bike for 30 min last night at a moderate pace. I really wanted to go to bed but I got on and did it.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Nicole you are really inspiring! I spent the weekend at Mom's tearing an old rug out and christmas shopping so I didn't get my usual exercise in. I wonder what would come up if I google ripping rugs up as an exercise, lol. Yesterday was shot too. So today I plan on a walk this afternoon, sleet or no sleet.
    See ya tomorrow.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Good for you Nicole, for riding your bike anyway! You must live near a ski resort, y'all have so much snow.

We ran the AC the other day. Really sad. I blame Al Gore. :tongue:
    Looks like cool weather is one the way here, though.

Yesterday was 90 minutes yoga and 45 minutes walking with incline. I only have 10 days until I leave! Down another lb this morning - that sounds so good - another lb, ahhh. If I lose one more lb before I leave, I be close enough, for government work anyway, to my goal for Christmas.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today I'm:
    doing bellydance with my DVD (great picture, kjllose!!...I keep trying to work the technology to scan a picture of me in)

and a yoga DVD. (a little over an hour total)

and my "commute walk" of about half an hour.

keep it up, ladies!!

What will we do next...a groundhog day challenge?:tongue:
    :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I think the V-day Challenge - or as I like to think of it - box of chocolates challenge.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I did my Pilates, Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio and rode my bike for 500 calories(6 1/2 miles) & it's only 11:30 here on the East Coast!:drinker:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Today 75 minutes mountain biking - have to hot the stores for Christmas shopping. I cant believe Im not done yet. I try to be done before Thanksgiving but couldnt get going this year :yawn:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    hour upper/lower routine. I was so tired from my run yesterday I fell asleep by 9:30 last night; I'm usually up til after midnight!
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :cry: hello everybody -
    been so discouraged lately:sad:
    but logging on again has really helped!! and my mom is so trying to get me back on track she took me for a walk in the evening and we walked past all those beautiful christmas lights reminded me of this challenge!:tongue: any way down 6 lbs. yay!!:flowerforyou: thanks everybody will do better tomorow hopefuly!!:heart:

p.s. im so proud of all of you guys!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    25 min Elliptical
    25 min Recumbent bike (both on "Interval Program")
    20 min resistence training.

380 cal burn

Karen, you look SOOO good, girl! And I'm sure you used a lot of energy tearing out the carpet.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    but logging on again has really helped!! and my mom is so trying to get me back on track she took me for a walk in the evening and we walked past all those beautiful christmas lights reminded me of this challenge!:tongue: any way down 6 lbs. yay!!:flowerforyou: thanks everybody will do better tomorow hopefuly!!:heart:

Been there recently too. Just keep reading all the motivating posts here and you'll pull through! What is your goal for this challenge? It will help motivate us to motivate you if we know what you're working for! You don't need to worry about tomorrow yet, live in the fact that you started walking again today! :flowerforyou:
  • habal1
    Options
    What is the Hip Hop Abs video's like? I've seen them advertised they look fun
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    What is the Hip Hop Abs video's like? I've seen them advertised they look fun

I was quite surprised, at the age of 47, that I was able to keep up and actually enjoyed this video. The music is fun & the 30 minutes fly by. I have been doing it daily.
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Been there recently too. Just keep reading all the motivating posts here and you'll pull through! What is your goal for this challenge? It will help motivate us to motivate you if we know what you're working for! You don't need to worry about tomorrow yet, live in the fact that you started walking again today! :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much just reading your post is making a difference to me already. it seems a little silly but somehow i feel like i cant let you guys down :wink: and that we are in this together ! :flowerforyou: thanks so much for the support:heart: my goal - to do any type of exercise for at least 30 min daily i really want to change my routine and make it a habit to get some kind of activity in my daily life! Thanks so much For the support ariannedavis:heart: